BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Senin, 21 April 2014

My Story My Life



Precisely on the 24th of March 2013 in the morning, when the day of my week doing routine activities as usual. That is where I got up early morning. In the afternoon i plan to audition to sing in one mall in Jakarta, and then I went to the place with my sister. There are so many people who want to follow the audition. Initially I was not sure to try the audition, But my sister kept trying to convince me. Arrived when I sing it. sing a song that I like it is something that I want it. With very high confidence for the first time I did it. I am ready to accept any results. In the end did I just entered the top 15 of the audition. This might be my best experience despite failing to be a winner. Which is important in my life has ever done that I've done so far.

On 28 June 2011 probably something I will never forget in my life. How do I want an item without having to ask the parents. and I kept thinking how to earn money with their own results. arise in my mind when I have to look for a job. With great sincerity that I am looking for the job. end up with a very deep gratitude I get a job that can generate enough money. For a whole month I worked day and night with the goal I want to buy a desired item. With gratitude it was realized, with getting enough money I can buy the desired item even gave my parents money from my work. From here I think that if you want to get what you want try to get it with the confidence that you can.

On the 5th of February 2011 at which time it was my birthday. a girl giving a thing may be the first time I feel in life. she is my girlfriend. a surprise in the morning which makes me happy, to bring a gift and a birthday cake with my friends. I never thought that this could happen, a gift from someone who is not terpkirkan by me. This may be the first gift from someone who is not from my family. a matter that will not be forgotten along with people who I will never forget and will always be remembered.




0 komentar: