BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Rabu, 25 Mei 2011

Artikel Present Perfect Tense

ARTIKEL
My boyfriend, John, and I have been together for about six months. My 16th birthday was coming up and I was so excited because my previous birthdays had been bad.
Of course I was crushed when he told me his family was going away to Florida that weekend! While he was gone, my sister took me to the mall to get my mind off it. The whole time I kept texting him how much I missed him.
I really started to get bummed out and we had shopped all day, so she decided to take me home. On the way, my sister said she wanted to stop at her boyfriend's house to say hi. When we walked in my friends all screamed, 'Surprise!' I was happy about the party but still upset because John wasn't there. Then my sister told me to go to the closet to get my presents.
 I walked over and opened the door, and there stood John with a big red ribbon on his shirt! It turns out he had planned the whole party just so I could finally have an amazing birthday. I couldn't have asked for a better day, or a better boyfriend!"

0 komentar: